Back Draught Damper 100mm
Product SKU : VF A100
Availability : In Stock
Shipping : Usually ships in 1-3 days
The non-return damper flap on the pipe connector stops the intake of cold outside air as well as the return flow of exhaust air. The flaps automatically close as soon as the air flow ceases and open when the fan pushes exhaust air outside. The flaps need to be horizontally oriented in order to close effectively.
In addition to being utilized for HVAC and Heat Recovery Systems, the professional metal connection with backdraft shutter can also be used for passive ventilation, whole-house ventilation, air conditioning hose connectors, vent connectors, and whole-house ventilation.
- Colour: Silver
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Dimensions: 100mm
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.