Warranty Policy - Terms and Conditions
1. Warranty is only valid if Installed by a Technically qualified personnel
2. Warranty is only covered on Factory Faults / Manufacturing Defects.
3. For all warranty claims, the receipt must be provided to be able to identify the date of purchase.
4. The physical product must be brought to the branch of purchase for evaluation
5. A minimum of Three (3) working days must be allowed to identify the fault
6. Should the item be damaged due to improper handling during transportation, faulty installation and power surges; our technical department will advise if the item is repairable.
If the damaged component will have to be replaced, a minimal cost for replacement will be charged.