Standing Metallic Enclosure with Glass Door
Product SKU : EN 5725-ST-GD
Availability : Out Stock
Shipping : Usually ships in 1-3 days
Electrical equipment is protected by enclosures in a variety of construction, industrial, and utility applications. Additionally, they will protect devices from electromagnetic and frequency interference. Circuit breakers, contactors, control panels, and switches are among the equipment types that are frequently protected by enclosures. It will be shielded by a metal shell against precipitation, sleet, snow, and other severe weather changes. Contrarily, plastic expands when subjected to adverse circumstances. Metal is more expensive than plastic, but it also lasts longer and is more robust.
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions: Height 700mm x Width 500mm x Diameter 250mm
- Material: Aluminium
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.