Smoke Detector Addressable
Product SKU : FP 6000-03
Availability : In Stock
Shipping : Usually ships in 1-3 days
FP 6000 analogue addressable photoelectric smoke detectors are microprocessor controlled state-of- the-art detectors suitable for connection to TRONIC 2-wire addressable re detection control and indicating equipment. Advanced electronics in conjunction with a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber and an electronic thermistor provide early detection of re and high immunity against unwanted alarms. The heat sensor provides sensitive rate-of-rise operation or fixed-temperature operation when the response threshold value is exceeded.
- Photoelectric smoke and heat sensors
- Analogue detection discrimination
- Dual LEDs for 360° visibility
- 2-wire connection to many popular loop protocols
- DIP switch address setting
- 125 usable detector address settings per Loop
- Optional remote LED output
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.