- product review
- Shipping & Return
The LED filament, also known as chip-on-glass, is made up of many series-connected LEDs on a transparent substrate (COG). These translucent substrates are constructed from sapphire or glass. The emitted light may disperse evenly and uniformly without any obstruction thanks to this transparency. The employment of more LED emitters with lower driving currents results in a potential increase in efficiency, which is a benefit of the filament design. A significant advantage of the concept is how easily arrays of filaments may provide nearly complete "global" (360°) illumination, however two zones that emit less light appear diagonal to the substrate.
- Colour: WarmWhite
- Base Type: E27
- Dimensions: Height 85mm x Width 45mm
- Voltage: AC 220 - 240V
- Watts: 4W
- Lumens: 120 per Watts
- Material: Plastic
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.
- Related Products