Fire Panel 4 Zone Metal Non Addressable
Product SKU : FP 4003-02
Availability : In Stock
Shipping : Usually ships in 1-3 days
The FP 4003 non-addressable control and indicating equipment forms the central part of a redetection and alarm system. The 2-wire FP 4003 is compatible with TRONIC non-addressable devices. The FP 4003 comes standard with features that allows flexibility and expandability. Default configuration programming facilitates out-of-box installation and rapid commissioning. The FP 4003 control panel provides re detection and alarm system designers with an economical product for life safety and property protection applications.
- 2, 4, 8 or 16 detection zones
- Up to 32 non-addressable devices per alarm zone circuit
- Configurable non-latching alarm zones, alarm dependency (zone coincidence detection), and output delay timer
- 3 Access Levels
- Single-person test mode
- Day/night mode
- Manual activation of audio/visual alarm devices
- Supervised auxiliary DC 24 V output
- 2 independently programmable non-addressable A/V alarm output circuits
- 2 programmable Fire Alarm relay outputs
- Fault relay output
- 3 voltage-free inputs for remote reset, evacuation start/stop, and Day/Night mode
- Supports up to 7 Repeater Panels
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.