- product review
- Shipping & Return
Metal halide lamp ballast, a device used to obtain the voltage, current, and waveform required to start and operate a metal halide lamp with a nominal output of at least 50 W but no more than 1000 W.
- Colour: White
- Watts: 250W
- Voltage: AC 220 - 240V
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.
- Related Products