- product review
- Shipping & Return
The TRONIC Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) controller's key component is a microprocessor, which can precisely monitor voltage (loss of main power). The ATS will begin working in the following situations: power outage, an overvoltage or undervoltage phase.
- DC power supply: DC(8-35)V between VIN and GND
- Measured voltage: Rated line voltage 400V; 50Hz/60Hz: 3 phase 4 wire.
- Range of abnormal power
Over voltage threshold: 240~290, 5V. Default: 264 5V
Under voltage threshold: 164~198V, 5V. Default: 172 5V
- Voltage normal delay: (1~60) seconds
- Voltage abnormal delay: (1~60) seconds, default: 5 seconds
- Genset start delay: Issued at a default of 5 second
- Genset start delay: Is set at default 60 seconds
- Working Temperature: (-30~+70) C
- Humidity: (20~95)%RH
- Colour: White
- Amps: 150A
- Voltage: AC 230V±30%
- Material: Aluminium
- IP Rating: IP66
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.
- Related Products