- product review
- Shipping & Return
A choke is necessary for sodium lamps in order to regulate the arc current flow and supply the proper voltage to the arc. Starting electrodes are not found in sodium lamps. Instead, a high-voltage pulse is produced by an electronic starting circuit within the ballast and delivered to the operational electrodes.
- Colour: White
- Watts: 150W
- Voltage: AC 220 - 240V
- Material: Aluminium
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.
- Related Products