- product review
- Shipping & Return
The Push Button Start and Emergency Stop Station is used as a preventive step to protect against potentially harmful parts (loads). An emergency stop switch needs to be extremely noticeable in terms of color and shape, and it also needs to be simple to operate. It is a fail-safe control switch that ensures the safety of the machinery as well as the person operating it. This type of button is a push-and-pull one; to stop, press it in, and to release, pull it back.
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions: Height 80mm x Width 80mm
- Material: PVC
- IP Rating: IP65
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you're not utterly happy with the product, you are entitled to exchange the product for another.
For any exchange application to be processed, the following terms apply:
- The application is submitted within 5 days of delivery i.e. receipt of your order.
- The product is unused by you, undamaged and in its original packaging.
- Make sure that it is not missing any accessories or parts.
- The product is returned within 3 days of the applications approval.
- All logistic related costs may re-apply
The following information will be required on an exchange application:
1. Date of purchase
2. Invoice Number
3. Reason for exchange
4. Alternate product you wish to exchange for
Please use the following link to submit your exchange application.